1. Content: This Day, South Africa owns or has permission to use information, articles, photos, videos, and other materials on the Site (collectively, “Content”).
You may only use these resources for personal, non-commercial purposes. They may not be altered, copied, distributed, exhibited, transmitted, or used to generate derivative works without our prior written consent.
2. User Behavior: Your usage of the Site is entirely your responsibility. You promise not to use the Site for any illegitimate or forbidden uses.
Anything that is against the law, libelous, pornographic, harassing, or otherwise offensive may not be posted or sent. Any content that breaks these rules may be removed at the discretion of This Day, South Africa.
3. Intellectual Property: All rights, title, and interest in the website and its contents, including all intellectual property rights, are retained by This Day, South Africa. Without This Day, South Africa’s consent, you are not permitted to use any trademarks, logos, or service marks on the website.
4. Connections to Third-Party Websites: There could be connections to third-party websites. We disclaim any liability for the accuracy or content of any websites owned by third parties. You utilize websites owned by other parties at your own risk.
5. Disclaimer: The data on this website is solely intended for general informative purposes. Regarding the correctness, reliability, and completeness of the information on the Site, We make no express or implied claims or warranties.
6. Limitation of Liability: We disclaim all liability for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential, that result from using the site, or from your reliance on its content.
7. Modifications: Without giving previous notice, we maintain the right to change or terminate the Site or any portion of it. Additionally, This Day South, Africa reserves the right to modify these terms. By using the site after such changes, you agree to the updated terms.
8. Governing Law: The laws of South Africa shall apply to the interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement. The South African courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement.
Last updated: 12/9/2023.